Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Garrett my baby boy




Garrett was born in Sep. 20th 2006 he weigh 8 pounds and 4 onz. and 20 inches long.
Everything was fast and very scary moment for me, my water broke around 1:15 AM at my house while Kurt and I were sleep, I though I had diarrea but no! Kurt call the hospital just to make sure if he need it to take me or not, they told them you better run, so like around 3:00 am we got to the hospital and they stared checking on me, and told me that Garrett had a bad movement and that we will have a baby today, I satar asking for my favorite drug the epidural, it is no way that I could give birth with out this awsome medicene, around 11 AM i was ready to push but my doctor was in surgery so we had to wait for him, about 12:47 PM Garrett Kurt Antonino was born, healthy little boy, Kurt and Kurt and I were the mos happy parents in the whole world to have our little son, my husband had a different expresion in his face, he was a proud dad and husband. Love you a lot.

No comments: