Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kurt's B-day Party and BYU - TCU Game

Kurt's cake was a German Chocolate from BYU.


Cousins on the table
Kurt's Brothers and mom
Gary Kurt's dad
Lynnette and Kurt Isn't he looks just like his mom!
Kevin, Jenny, Macey (new addition to the family)
and Lynnette




Kurt is 28 now, I have to say that Kurt looks older than me and that makes me happy, cause I look yonger :). Honey Happy Birthday!!! I couldn't do a big birthday party cause it was the TCU-BYU game that day, and like ALL of you know the Antonino's boys are fans of football, which it drives us (all women) nutts, because I can not plan nothing when we have home games. So, here are some pictures of family only on Kurt's birthday party.
Thanks to everybody that came! honesetly it was fun to see all of you again.

No comments: