Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HAPPY B-DAY DAD!!!!!!!!


March 5th was my dad's b-day. Dad I wish you can be here with me and been able to see your grandkids. I wish I can hug you, I wish I can hear your voice, I wish I didn't have to feel pain when I have to think about you, I wish I could hug you on your birthdays and everyday. I miss to call you daddy, I miss how we used to play, I miss my chocolate ice-cream every Saturday, I miss when you used to put us on bed and tell us stories, I miss your smile, I miss your advise, I miss your bear hugs and your "Besitos de conejito", DAD I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! COME BACK NOW!! :)

For 16 years my dad has been gone, but I still remember his last words to me. My dad was a very smart guy, and the best father ever, friend, husband and son, my dad is my hero and I wish that he would it have to left us so soon, we were so little and hard to understand WHY our dad was not here anymore, if my dad could it be here today he would it be so proud of me I know that he would it be so happy with my two kids and all the success that i have in my life.

Dad Happy Birthday to you!!!!! We love you so much that words can not discribe. Until we meet again dad.

your daughter
Jessy

No comments: