Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

Ok I have to document this, cause almost gave me a heart attack!!!!!!!

I get a phone call from Mario that goes like this: but let me tell you something first, Mario just purchase a car which I was not happy about it, cause he is not the smartest kid on his money, so, here it comes the conversation.

M: Jessy I need you to come over and pick me up
Me: Where, What happen?
M: a police man stop me and told me that the car that i bought has being reported as a stolen car.
Me: NO WAY! really MArio
m: YES
ME: SHUT UP MARIO WHY ON THE HELL YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME, I TOLD YOU TO TAKE ME WHEN YOU BOUGHT YOUR STUPID CAR.
M: JESSY COME OVER AND PICK ME UP, CASUE THEY ARE TAKING MY CAR AND I AM IN THE FREEWAY BY UNIVERSITY AVE. IN PROVO.
ME: OH MARIO MY BOSS IS NOT HERE RIGHT NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
M: I GUESS THE POLICE SAYS THAT HE IS GOING TO TAKE ME TO UTAH CUNTY JAIL CAUSE THEY WILL NEED FINGER PRINTS FROM ME.
ME: REALLY WHY, WHAT DID YOU DID WRONG . PUT ON THE PHONE THE POLICEMAN
P: HI THIS IS ______
ME: WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY BROTHERS CAR? AND WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM TO JAIL.
P: WELL THIS CAR IS STOLEN AND HE NEEDS TO HAVE FINGER PRINTS SO, GO AND PICK HIM UP THERE.
ME: IS SOMETHING THAT i CAN DO, TO PREVENT THAT YOU TAKE MY BROHTER TO JAIL.
P: VERY UPSET, SAIDS WE ARE NOT ON YOUR COUNTRY LADY WHERE YOU CAN PAY UNDERNEATH THE TABLE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. ...
ME: OH MY GOSH I AM NOT TRYING TO DO NOTHING LIKE THAT, I AM JUST TRYING TO SEE WHAT DID IT WENT WRONG???? MY BROTHER DIDN'T STEAL THAT CAR. i WAS VERY NERVOUS AND ALMOST CRYING IN HERE. Thinking poor stupid Mario.

then I heard a big laugh and Mario says HAPPY FOOLS DAY!!!!!!! I hang up and then he calls back . Honestly ours fool day in Guatemala is on Dicember 28th not on April.

1 comment:

Nate said...

oh jessy you are too funny...and mario too!