Thursday, April 22, 2010

ZUMBA B-DAY PARTY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY AND MARIO
For kenny and mario B-day party we decided to do ZUMBA B-day party, at first I really didn't know how this will work because neither Mario and Kurt likes to dance at all! I did this party specially for me and Kenny I think cause we are in Zumba classes now and I have to tell you I love it! it is embarassing sometimes, because it is people in there that are bigger than me and hey let me tell you they really know how to move it, and they know all the steps and they do everything so perfect that it makes you wonder how on the hell I can not get the left and right correct:) but if I don't know the steps I will fake it, no matter what it is to have fun and to loose some of this fat on me, specially my belly:)

So here is the gang, eveyone that came that night, and each one of them had a blast.
The instructor is awsome her name is Jeanne and man she just make me cry when I am in her class.
Look at me hahahaha and kenny we just laugh and laugh cause honestly it is funny when you look yourself at the mirror!





Oh My mom loves to dance I can tell now!


after our belly dance with Kenny, aunt julie (crazy woman) and jessy


This is how Mario, Kurt, Kids and the rest of the guys where for awhile! Just checking how we move it. Not fear right?



Men! Finally they got in to the stage without knowing that we will be putting them on my blog and facebook! MArio just shake what you mama gave you dude! hahaha.


Look at the guys they did good.

shake it Kenny! You have a lot to shake sis:)

ok Tom (korean guy) he was hilarious!

Garrett so tired he didn't want to dance on the floor, but he want it to be with me in my arms dancing.

Ok so, This party was from 7 until 9 pm but it went until 1am in the morning, the instrotur and the owner and all of us and more friends that came later on we have a blast, Kurt and the kids went home early like 10 and we just stay just to have fun and dance in our private club ;)
then later at night kenny, Mario and other friends went to watch a movie to my house. Hope they had fun and I want to let them know that we love them and that we hope to have more years together but they need to be out of my house and with their own wife and husband. :) we love you guys !!!! Happy B-Day!!!!

No comments: