Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Day of Preschool! Sep. 7th

WOW the day has come, where I had to take a deep breath and let my boy to grow up! Yes don't get me wrong, I am very happy for him and I was all happy to find a good preschool for him, but at the same time, I'm sad that i can not be with him when he comes back from preschool and tell me how was his day at preschool, I have always call him and he doesn't say much on the phone. Garrett loves school, he is very happy, on his frist day of school this is what he did.



Garrett with his new outfit!!!
We all happy to drop Garrett off!


A proud mom with his big boy, Oh tears on my eyes.

His teacher saying welcome to Preschool and taking his sweater.

First thing that he did, run to the train room.


Garrett saying cheess to Kenny for the picture.

My boy playing already, didn't even cry .

No comments: