Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am.......?

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! :) Yes I am very happy, can wait until I find out if for real it is a GIRL!!!!!! The story behind this is funny, Ok I have a sister in law which is good on knowing when to make babies :) so, I asked her and she told me the dates and BINGO i got pregnant!!!!! we went boating friday and she asked me if I was pregnant, well i didn't know at that time, cause i was trying to give it more time, but after being done playing on the water, at 10:30 PM after Kurt came home from his BYU game, I went to do the test, and this was the results, I was so happy I din;t know what to do, if cry or jump !!!! So, I told Kurt and I called Kandice right away, sorry to wake you up!!! but she was as happy as me!!!! then I posted on facebook and love all the comments that everyone gave me there.

So, I went to the doctors and my due date is May 11th 2011 on October 14th I have the opportunity to hear her or his heart for the first time, which i can not wait until hear the beat of the little heart!!! I will be posting every month and see how I am doing. :)

1 comment:

The Hunt Family said...

So I am thinking I need to meet this sister in law of yours :) Couldn't hurt, right?? I am so happy for you all!!